Club Outing – Botanic Gardens
Although some areas of the Gardens are restricted, the glasshouses are closed and there is a one-way system in operation, there is still a great deal to appreciate and enjoy in the National Botanic Gardens, Glasnevin.
Please note: Entrance is free with a small charge for the car park. As of 7 August, the main cafe is open again, for takeaways only. A selection of sandwiches, cakes, and drinks including speciality coffees are now available. Please note that other areas of the Visitor Centre remain closed to visitors. Toilets are available in the Courtyard next to the main pedestrian entrance.
We will meet at the cafe at 10.30 a.m. (https://goo.gl/maps/6tUFjMwAJZ2mzyEs6)
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Club Outing – Moonrise over the 40-Foot
- 03 Jun 2023
- 9:15 pm - 11:00 pm
- Club Outing – Birds on the Saltees Islands 26/05/2023
- Club Outing – Liffey Decent 24/05/2023
- Club Outing – Malahide Castle and Gardens 19/05/2023
- Club Meeting – Marley Park 16/05/2023
- Club Outing – Killinthomas Bluebells 10/05/2023
- Club Outing – Japanese Gardens and National Stud 05/05/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora Astrophotography 30/04/2023
- Club Outing – Petit Volant Silk Acrobatics 29/04/2023
- Club Outing – Film Noir Studio 28/04/2023
- Club Competition – Natural World 21/04/2023