Club Outing – Botanic Gardens
Although some areas of the Gardens are restricted, the glasshouses are closed and there is a one-way system in operation, there is still a great deal to appreciate and enjoy in the National Botanic Gardens, Glasnevin.
Please note: Entrance is free with a small charge for the car park. As of 7 August, the main cafe is open again, for takeaways only. A selection of sandwiches, cakes, and drinks including speciality coffees are now available. Please note that other areas of the Visitor Centre remain closed to visitors. Toilets are available in the Courtyard next to the main pedestrian entrance.
We will meet at the cafe at 10.30 a.m. (https://goo.gl/maps/6tUFjMwAJZ2mzyEs6)
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights
- 10 Dec 2022
- 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Club Outing – Nature on the Dodder 02/12/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Roller Derby 02/12/2022
- Club Competition – Reflections 25/11/2022
- Club Outing – Killiney Hill Sunrise 22/11/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Street Photography 18/11/2022
- Club Outing – Avondale House and Gardens 11/11/2022
- Club Outing – Deer Rut, Phoenix Park 05/11/2022
- Club Outing – St Anne’s Park 27/10/2022
- Club Outing – Revisit Red Kites at Avoca 28/09/2022
- Summer Outing – July and August 23/09/2022