Club Outing – Botanic Gardens, Glasnevin
The National Botanic Gardens Glasnevin are currently open from 9am to 5pm on weekdays and 10am to 6pm on Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays.
The Garden Tearoom is open for both seated and takeaway options. The cemetery gate is open. The Glasshouses, Visitor Centre, and Herbarium & Library have reopened after a period of closure due to COVID-19.
Please note: Entrance is free with a small charge for the car park.
Toilets are available in the Courtyard next to the main pedestrian entrance.
We will meet by the cafe at 11.00 a.m. (https://goo.gl/maps/6tUFjMwAJZ2mzyEs6)
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Summer Outing – Street Art Walk in Town
- 04 Jul 2022
- 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022
- Club Outing – Bluebells at Killinthomas Wood 08/05/2022
- Club Competition – Abstract 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Red Kites at Avoca 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Huntington Castle 07/04/2022
- Club Outing – Trinity Rugby v Cork Constitution Rugby 07/03/2022