Club Outing – Botanic Gardens, Glasnevin
The National Botanic Gardens Glasnevin are currently open from 9am to 5pm on weekdays and 10am to 6pm on Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays.
The Garden Tearoom is open for both seated and takeaway options. The cemetery gate is open. The Glasshouses, Visitor Centre, and Herbarium & Library have reopened after a period of closure due to COVID-19.
Please note: Entrance is free with a small charge for the car park.
Toilets are available in the Courtyard next to the main pedestrian entrance.
We will meet by the cafe at 11.00 a.m. (https://goo.gl/maps/6tUFjMwAJZ2mzyEs6)
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Wildlife with Robbie O’Leary
- 27 Mar 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – Sally Gap Sunset 24/03/2023
- Club Competition – Open 10/03/2023
- Club Outing – Studio Portraits 08/03/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Georgian Doors 24/02/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Zoo 13/02/2023
- Club Outing – Moonrise at Sorrento Park 07/02/2023
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023