Club Competitions – Open Printed (9th May, 2016)
On 9th May the Open Print competition was judged by Daragh Muldowney. You may recall he gave us two talks previously (rock pools around Ireland and a trip to Greenland). Daragh provided a very interesting and useful commentary on the images presented.
Our appreciation to Daragh for a great evening and many thanks for all the entries in both Level 1 and Level 2 categories.
Congratulations to all who achieved a placing or commendation.
Below are some images from the judging on the night:
- 1st – Shimmer by Robbie O’Leary
- 2nd – Standing Room Only by Gavin Ross
- 3rd – Hidden Waterfall by Kevin Foley
- Highly Commended – Old Head Beach by Kevin Foley
- Highly Commended – Spring Water by George Balmer
- 1st – Skunk Cabbage by Wendy Hannan
- 2nd – Island Castle by David Whitaker
- 3rd – Christmas Shopping by Matt O’Brien
- Highly Commended – Breaking Light by Janet Wippell
- Highly Commended – Hollywood by Emily Gallagher