On 16th November the sixth formal competition for 2015, ‘Open Mono Printed’, was judged by David Stanway from Greystones Camera Club.
Thanks to David for his helpful critique and feedback to the members.
Many thanks for all the entries in both Level 1 and Level 2 categories and congratulations to all who achieved a placing or commendation:-
- 1st – Mulranny by George Balmer
- 2nd – Memories by Mary Hahn
- 3rd – Splash by Robbie O’Leary
- Highly Commended – Through the porthole by Gavin Ross
- Highly Commended – Are you coming or what? by Mary Hahn
Image Gallery below:
- 1st – Waiting for Lunch by John Wiles
- 2nd – Michael by Olive Gaughan
- 3rd – Apres Midi by John Wiles
- Highly Commended – Artic Tern by Richard Boyle
- Highly Commended – London Natural History Museum by Robert Hackett
Images Gallery below: