The first formal competition in 2015 was judged by Lorraine Gilligan on 2nd February. Lorraine gave us an insightful view on the good and bad points of all the entries which was constructive for all that entered and all the members at the meeting.
Congratulations to all who took part and thanks to Lorraine Gilligan for an informative evening.
Many thanks for all the entries in both Level 1 (Beginner) and Level 2 (Intermediate) categories. Congratulations to all who achieved placings or commendations as follows:-
Level 2 (Intermediate)
- 1st – ‘The Lighthouse’ by Matt O’Brien.
- 2nd – ‘Over a Breaking Wave’ by Olive Gaughan.
- 3rd – ‘Pearls Shell’ by Wendy Hannan.
- Highly Commended – ‘All Hail The King!!’ by Ken Dobson.
- Highly Commended – ‘Jantar Mantar in Jaipur’ by Mike Smyth.
Level 1 (Beginner)
- 1st – ‘Stream’ by Matt Dunne.
- 2nd – ‘Flower Power’ by Robbie O’Leary.
- 3rd – ‘Oksana Hand and Thigh’ by Pat Coffey.
- Highly Commended – ‘Book Cover’ by Ann O’Dwyer.
- Highly Commended – ‘San Francisco’ by Frank Guilfoyle.