Wildlife was the theme of the Club’s third competition of 2012. There were 22 entries at beginner level and 14 at intermediate from 23 members in total – many thanks to all who entered. Mark Carmody provided expert judging as well as useful critique of all of the entries.
Congratulations to all who achieved placings or commendations as follows:-
- 1st: Portrait of a Puffin by John Coveney
- 2nd: Blackbird on Black by Tony Brierton
- 3rd: Seal by Andy McDonnell
- Highly Commended: Sunset Heron by Phil Tung
- Highly Commended: Razorbill with Sandeels by John Coveney
- 1st: Razorbill Standing on Rock by Frank Kenny
- 2nd: Withdrawn as inadvertently entered in the Beginner category.
- 3rd: Gannet’s Eye by Richard Byrne
- Highly Commended: Chaffinch by Louis Watson
- Highly Commended: Eye Spots by Debbie McHugh