WWM December 2014 – Wicklow
Keith Mitchell organised a total of 4 shoots in the Wicklow area. These were:
- Glendalough – A frosty misty sunrise.
- Glenmacnass River – A mid day shoot that was just too bright on the day.
- Clonleagh – Autumn forest with the liffey and a Bride and Groom.
- Bray – An unimpressive sunrise that cleared for 2 minutes giving a nice reflection of the rising sun.
The team members and the location of their chosen shots were:-
- Jean Clarke – Glendalough
- Keith Mitchell – Clonleagh (Manor Kilbride)
- Olive Gaughan – Glendalough
- Nick Egan – Bray (Strand Road)
- Frank Kenny – Glendalough