Club Outing – History of Photography Exhibition
Over 50 years ago, pioneering collectors Beaumont and Nancy Newhall assembled an impressive selection of works spanning the history of photography. A moment in Time: A Legacy of Photographs | Works from the Bank of America Collection presents iconic photographs from that collection by Julia Margaret Cameron, Henri Cartier-Bresson, Eugene Smith, Robert Frank, Dorothea Lange, and many more. Explore the history of photography at the National Gallery of Ireland as this important collection comes to Europe for the first time.
Any member intending to go on this outing is recommended to book a ticket online for the 11.00 am slot. Sylvia announced this in a club meeting some weeks ago and has her own ticket booked. However, assuming the 11.00 am time slot is not booked out, one can buy a ticket at the door. If people arrive after 11.00 am we will have gone ahead into the exhibition.
There is a second exhibition of photographs of Ireland on show. This one is free so we hope to visit both exhibitions and decamp to the restaurant for refreshments and discussion afterwards.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Glendalough
- 07 Oct 2023
- 10:30 am - 2:00 pm
- Taryn Barling – AIPF 03/10/2023
- Club Outing – Emo Court 14/09/2023
- Club Outing – Glencree 06/09/2023
- Club Outing – Summer Break 01/09/2023
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Altamont Gardens 13/08/2023
- Club Outing – Ireland’s Eye 30/06/2023
- Club Outing – Petit Volant 25/06/2023
- Club Competition – Movement 23/06/2023
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2023 Showcase #2 12/06/2023
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2023 Showcase #1 10/06/2023