Club Outing – History of Photography Exhibition
Over 50 years ago, pioneering collectors Beaumont and Nancy Newhall assembled an impressive selection of works spanning the history of photography. A moment in Time: A Legacy of Photographs | Works from the Bank of America Collection presents iconic photographs from that collection by Julia Margaret Cameron, Henri Cartier-Bresson, Eugene Smith, Robert Frank, Dorothea Lange, and many more. Explore the history of photography at the National Gallery of Ireland as this important collection comes to Europe for the first time.
Any member intending to go on this outing is recommended to book a ticket online for the 11.00 am slot. Sylvia announced this in a club meeting some weeks ago and has her own ticket booked. However, assuming the 11.00 am time slot is not booked out, one can buy a ticket at the door. If people arrive after 11.00 am we will have gone ahead into the exhibition.
There is a second exhibition of photographs of Ireland on show. This one is free so we hope to visit both exhibitions and decamp to the restaurant for refreshments and discussion afterwards.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Summer Outing – Street Art Walk in Town
- 04 Jul 2022
- 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022
- Club Outing – Bluebells at Killinthomas Wood 08/05/2022
- Club Competition – Abstract 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Red Kites at Avoca 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Huntington Castle 07/04/2022
- Club Outing – Trinity Rugby v Cork Constitution Rugby 07/03/2022