Club Outing – History of Photography Exhibition
Over 50 years ago, pioneering collectors Beaumont and Nancy Newhall assembled an impressive selection of works spanning the history of photography. A moment in Time: A Legacy of Photographs | Works from the Bank of America Collection presents iconic photographs from that collection by Julia Margaret Cameron, Henri Cartier-Bresson, Eugene Smith, Robert Frank, Dorothea Lange, and many more. Explore the history of photography at the National Gallery of Ireland as this important collection comes to Europe for the first time.
Any member intending to go on this outing is recommended to book a ticket online for the 11.00 am slot. Sylvia announced this in a club meeting some weeks ago and has her own ticket booked. However, assuming the 11.00 am time slot is not booked out, one can buy a ticket at the door. If people arrive after 11.00 am we will have gone ahead into the exhibition.
There is a second exhibition of photographs of Ireland on show. This one is free so we hope to visit both exhibitions and decamp to the restaurant for refreshments and discussion afterwards.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Club Portrait Night
- 03 Apr 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Competition – Open 10/03/2023
- Club Outing – Studio Portraits 08/03/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Georgian Doors 24/02/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Zoo 13/02/2023
- Club Outing – Moonrise at Sorrento Park 07/02/2023
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights 22/12/2022