Club Outing – Killinthomas Wood
Killinthomas Wood is a 200-acre amenity area within 1 mile of Rathangan village. It is a mixed hardwood-conifer forest with about 10 km of signposted walks in the wood and these give access to a wide variety of ecosystems. In Spring/early Summer these woods are carpeted with bluebells and wild garlic. It is one of the few yet to be discovered areas of outstanding natural beauty in County Kildare.
It has a good car park, entrance is free and it is readily accessible for all.
We will meet in the car park at 11 am.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Wildlife with Robbie O’Leary
- 27 Mar 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – Sally Gap Sunset 24/03/2023
- Club Competition – Open 10/03/2023
- Club Outing – Studio Portraits 08/03/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Georgian Doors 24/02/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Zoo 13/02/2023
- Club Outing – Moonrise at Sorrento Park 07/02/2023
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023