Club Outing – Portrait Studio Session “Film Noir”
Following the success of the recent Studio Outing we are organising another Outing for Sunday 16th April. This will take place from 10 am to 2 pm for a group of 12 members at Richard Byrne’s NGCC studio. The theme will be Movie/Film Noir.
It will be an opportunity to see how the studio is set up, a chance to photograph various models and to get a feel for portrait photography.
NGCC will initially set up the lights and will guide the group through a Q&A session.
Olive Gaughan has also kindly offered to help with lighting, posing, and answering any questions you may have.
We will organize a pre-shoot zoom under the guidance of Olive where we will suggest preparation ideas, share photos, and provide helpful Youtube video links.
The cost for the Hollywood Glam shoot will be €70 per head. We will have 3 models as shown in the attached photos: Jade, Paddy, and Amy, with 2 outfit changes each.
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights
- 09 Dec 2023
- 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Club Outing – Copper Coast Weekend 30/11/2023
- Club Competition – Street Photography 24/11/2023
- Club Outing – South Wall 20/11/2023
- Club Outing – Massey’s Wood 10/11/2023
- Club Outing – Phoenix Park Deer Rut 02/11/2023
- Club Outing – Mount Usher 25/10/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora 17/10/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough 13/10/2023
- Club Competition – Mono 06/10/2023
- Club Outing – Ballinasloe Horse Fair 05/10/2023