Club Outing – Sunset at Sally Gap
This location is about 15 minutes from Cloughlea Woods, Manor Kilbride. Heading up on the R759 road to the Sally Gap crossroads, it is very distinctive with its bridge and the only few trees in the area. There is parking there but might be an idea if friends could carpool. R759 Co. Wicklow.
Location: 53.151130, -6.333873 (https://goo.gl/maps/fYsSEiu2m7A2)
Sunset is at 17.51 and we will meet at 4.30
What to bring:
1. This is Ireland so suitable clothing is necessary.
2. Aside from your camera bring:
b. ‘Walkabout’ lens and Wide-angle lens
c. Cable release
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Sunset at South Quays
- 06 Dec 2020
- 3:15 pm - 6:00 pm
- Club Outing – Grand Canal 08/10/2020
- Club Outing – Dun Laoghaire Sunset 07/10/2020
- Club Outing – War Memorial Gardens 09/09/2020
- Club Outing – Glasnevin National Botanic Gardens 07/09/2020
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2020 28/08/2020
- Club Outing – Fawns & Farmleigh 17/08/2020
- Club Outing – Portrane Cliff Walk 07/08/2020
- Club Outing – Altamont Gardens 28/07/2020
- Club Outing – Emo Court and Rock of Dunamase 22/07/2020
- Club Competition – Within 5km of my Kitchen Table 15/07/2020