Club Outing – Sunset at Sally Gap
This location is about 15 minutes from Cloughlea Woods, Manor Kilbride. Heading up on the R759 road to the Sally Gap crossroads, it is very distinctive with its bridge and the only few trees in the area. There is parking there but might be an idea if friends could carpool. R759 Co. Wicklow.
Location: 53.151130, -6.333873 (https://goo.gl/maps/fYsSEiu2m7A2)
Sunset is at 17.51 and we will meet at 4.30
What to bring:
1. This is Ireland so suitable clothing is necessary.
2. Aside from your camera bring:
b. ‘Walkabout’ lens and Wide-angle lens
c. Cable release
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Studio Portrait Shoot
- 28 Nov 2021
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Club Outing – Mount Usher Gardens 13/11/2021
- Club Outing – Cloghlea Woods 08/11/2021
- Club Outing – Coliemore Harbour Sunrise 01/11/2021
- Club Outing – Dublin Zoo Wild Lights 01/11/2021
- Club Outing – Phoenix Park Deer Rut 27/10/2021
- Club Outing – Scotsman’s Bay ‘Harvest Moon’ 25/10/2021
- Club Outing – Oldcastle Point-to-Point 28/09/2021
- Club Competition – Smartphone Photography 27/09/2021
- Club Outing – Powerscourt Waterfall 16/09/2021
- Club Outing – Liffey Descent 13/09/2021