Club Outing – Bailey Lighthouse
The Lighthouse has a new directive (which we just discovered this morning) so the cap of visitors at one time is 10 people, so could you please email Sylia at email@example.com and let her know if you are attending so the first 10 people to apply will be on the list and will be notified as soon as possible.
We will meet at The Summit Car Park, Howth at 10.45. The lighthouse keeper will meet us there and show us a couple of viewing points taking in the lighthouse and sweeping landscape before we head down to the lighthouse. We will have a tour of the lighthouse and museum. There will be a donation box (for the upkeep of the building): we were thinking €5 per head but that is totally voluntary. There will be an opportunity after to take more photos of the outside of the lighthouse in situ.
Howth Summit may be reached from Howth Harbour via Abbey Street. If you are coming from Sutton, at the crossroads follow the signs for the “Scenic Route” to Howth – this will take you up to the Summit and then down into the village
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Summer Outing – Street Art Walk in Town
- 04 Jul 2022
- 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022
- Club Outing – Bluebells at Killinthomas Wood 08/05/2022
- Club Competition – Abstract 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Red Kites at Avoca 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Huntington Castle 07/04/2022
- Club Outing – Trinity Rugby v Cork Constitution Rugby 07/03/2022