Club Outing – Ballinasloe Horse Fair
The Ballinasloe Horse Fair’s history dates back to the 1700s. Recently renewed, it immediately has become one of the most visited tourist attractions in Ireland. The Fair is a meeting point of the Irish Travellers, an itinerant community with strong traditions. There are stories told about Napoleon buying a horse here at the Fair and riding it in the battle in Austerlitz.
Fairgreen is the place to be, with every breed of horse and pony on display from the beautiful Connemara Pony to trotting ponies and wonderful Irish draughts.
Horses can injure you and the overall atmosphere at the Fair can be boisterous. Please be aware of your surroundings at all times
We will meet at St. John’s Protestant Church which overlooks the Green, at 11.30 am.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Virtual Meeting – Bog Seasons Macro by Tina Claffey
- 02 Oct 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – Emo Court 14/09/2023
- Club Outing – Glencree 06/09/2023
- Club Outing – Summer Break 01/09/2023
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Altamont Gardens 13/08/2023
- Club Outing – Ireland’s Eye 30/06/2023
- Club Outing – Petit Volant 25/06/2023
- Club Competition – Movement 23/06/2023
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2023 Showcase #2 12/06/2023
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2023 Showcase #1 10/06/2023
- Club Outing – Moonrise over the 40ft 09/06/2023