Club Outing – Birds of Dublin Bay, Bull Island
Over 30,000 waders, ducks and geese winter in Dublin Bay annually and most can be found roosting on Bull Island during high tide.
What to bring:
1. Warm and waterproof clothing (avoid bright colours).
2. Camouflage gear if you’ve got it. We’ve some to share.
3. Tripod or Monopod
4. A long lens; 70–200mm will do at a pinch but longer if you have one.
5. A flask and a snack and buckets of enthusiasm.
High tide is at 12:04 and we’ll meet at the causeway at 11:00, set up and see the birds brought towards you by the incoming tide. All we need is the weather.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Dublin Zoo
- 11 Feb 2023
- 11:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Club Outing – Moonrise at Sorrento Park 07/02/2023
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights 22/12/2022
- Club Outing – Bailey Light House 12/12/2022
- Club Outing – Nature on the Dodder 02/12/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Roller Derby 02/12/2022
- Club Competition – Reflections 25/11/2022