Club Outing – Birds of Dublin Bay, Bull Island
Over 30,000 waders, ducks and geese winter in Dublin Bay annually and most can be found roosting on Bull Island during high tide.
What to bring:
1. Warm and waterproof clothing (avoid bright colours).
2. Camouflage gear if you’ve got it. We’ve some to share.
3. Tripod or Monopod
4. A long lens; 70–200mm will do at a pinch but longer if you have one.
5. A flask and a snack and buckets of enthusiasm.
High tide is at 12:04 and we’ll meet at the causeway at 11:00, set up and see the birds brought towards you by the incoming tide. All we need is the weather.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Paul O’Brien Astrophotography
- 03 Oct 2022
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – Revisit Red Kites at Avoca 28/09/2022
- Summer Outing – July and August 23/09/2022
- Club Competition – Smartphone Photography 17/09/2022
- Summer Outing – Dublin Street Art 08/07/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Pride 2022 29/06/2022
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022