Club Outing – Birds of Dublin Bay, Bull Island
Over 30,000 waders, ducks and geese winter in Dublin Bay annually and most can be found roosting on Bull Island during high tide.
What to bring:
1. Warm and waterproof clothing (avoid bright colours).
2. Camouflage gear if you’ve got it. We’ve some to share.
3. Tripod or Monopod
4. A long lens; 70–200mm will do at a pinch but longer if you have one.
5. A flask and a snack and buckets of enthusiasm.
High tide is at 12:04 and we’ll meet at the causeway at 11:00, set up and see the birds brought towards you by the incoming tide. All we need is the weather.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Moonrise over the 40-Foot
- 03 Jun 2023
- 9:15 pm - 11:00 pm
- Club Outing – Birds on the Saltees Islands 26/05/2023
- Club Outing – Liffey Decent 24/05/2023
- Club Outing – Malahide Castle and Gardens 19/05/2023
- Club Meeting – Marley Park 16/05/2023
- Club Outing – Killinthomas Bluebells 10/05/2023
- Club Outing – Japanese Gardens and National Stud 05/05/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora Astrophotography 30/04/2023
- Club Outing – Petit Volant Silk Acrobatics 29/04/2023
- Club Outing – Film Noir Studio 28/04/2023
- Club Competition – Natural World 21/04/2023