Club Outing – Carton House Sunrise
This beautifully restored mansion now converted to a hotel has been photographed by members many times. In fact, we did an outing there on 3rd March. It’s a special place at sunrise on any day but a cold crisp morning with mist makes it magical.
We’ll meet at the bridge at 7:20 am (https://goo.gl/maps/UyYjSPU4spC2)
Sunrise is at 07:42 am and all we need is the weather.
You’ll need a wide angle lens, a short zoom for close shots, tripod and cable release and warm and waterproof clothing (this is Ireland after all)
Exit the M50 at junction 7 on to M4. Exit M4 at junction 6, take the R449 to Leixlip and at the 2nd roundabout turn left on to the R148. After 0.5km turn right into the Carton Demesne.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Virtual Meeting – Competition Judging ‘People in Images’
- 27 Jun 2022
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022
- Club Outing – Bluebells at Killinthomas Wood 08/05/2022
- Club Competition – Abstract 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Red Kites at Avoca 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Huntington Castle 07/04/2022
- Club Outing – Trinity Rugby v Cork Constitution Rugby 07/03/2022