Club Outing – Carton House Sunrise
This beautifully restored mansion now converted to a hotel has been photographed by members many times. In fact, we did an outing there on 3rd March. It’s a special place at sunrise on any day but a cold crisp morning with mist makes it magical.
We’ll meet at the bridge at 7:20 am (https://goo.gl/maps/UyYjSPU4spC2)
Sunrise is at 07:42 am and all we need is the weather.
You’ll need a wide angle lens, a short zoom for close shots, tripod and cable release and warm and waterproof clothing (this is Ireland after all)
Exit the M50 at junction 7 on to M4. Exit M4 at junction 6, take the R449 to Leixlip and at the 2nd roundabout turn left on to the R148. After 0.5km turn right into the Carton Demesne.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Moonrise over the 40-Foot
- 03 Jun 2023
- 9:15 pm - 11:00 pm
- Club Outing – Birds on the Saltees Islands 26/05/2023
- Club Outing – Liffey Decent 24/05/2023
- Club Outing – Malahide Castle and Gardens 19/05/2023
- Club Meeting – Marley Park 16/05/2023
- Club Outing – Killinthomas Bluebells 10/05/2023
- Club Outing – Japanese Gardens and National Stud 05/05/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora Astrophotography 30/04/2023
- Club Outing – Petit Volant Silk Acrobatics 29/04/2023
- Club Outing – Film Noir Studio 28/04/2023
- Club Competition – Natural World 21/04/2023