Club Outing – Carton House Sunrise
This beautifully restored mansion now converted to a hotel has been photographed by members many times. In fact, we did an outing there on 3rd March. It’s a special place at sunrise on any day but a cold crisp morning with mist makes it magical.
We’ll meet at the bridge at 7:20 am (https://goo.gl/maps/UyYjSPU4spC2)
Sunrise is at 07:42 am and all we need is the weather.
You’ll need a wide angle lens, a short zoom for close shots, tripod and cable release and warm and waterproof clothing (this is Ireland after all)
Exit the M50 at junction 7 on to M4. Exit M4 at junction 6, take the R449 to Leixlip and at the 2nd roundabout turn left on to the R148. After 0.5km turn right into the Carton Demesne.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Paul O’Brien Astrophotography
- 03 Oct 2022
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – Revisit Red Kites at Avoca 28/09/2022
- Summer Outing – July and August 23/09/2022
- Club Competition – Smartphone Photography 17/09/2022
- Summer Outing – Dublin Street Art 08/07/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Pride 2022 29/06/2022
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022