Club Outing – Cloughlea Woods
Just outside the village of Manor Kilbride, in County Wicklow is one of the nicest spots for photography. The Cloughlea river tumbles down through the trees through a seasonal carpet of gold to join the Liffey just downstream.
What to bring:
1. This is Ireland so warm clothing and waterproofs.
2. Aside from your camera bring a Tripod, a ‘Walkabout’ lens and a Macro lens, Cable release and Enthusiasm.
This is one of those outings where great care is needed. It is easy to slip on the leaves covering tree roots and rocks.
We will meet as usual at 11 am.
a) At junction 11, take the N81 exit to Templeogue/Tallaght
b) At the R759 turn left (You will see a signpost to Kilbride, Roundwood and the Sally Gap)
c) Stay on the R759
d) Cloughlea Woods is on the right before you get to St. John’s Church
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Paul O’Brien Astrophotography
- 03 Oct 2022
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – Revisit Red Kites at Avoca 28/09/2022
- Summer Outing – July and August 23/09/2022
- Club Competition – Smartphone Photography 17/09/2022
- Summer Outing – Dublin Street Art 08/07/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Pride 2022 29/06/2022
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022