Club Outing – Deer Rut 2019
Love is in the air again!
Come and see the males fight for mates. If you haven’t witnessed this before, come and be amazed. If you joined us in past years you will know what pleasure there is to be out early in the morning with such an awesome spectacle of nature on our doorstep.
Sunrise is 7.47 am and we will meet at 7.15 am at the car park on Acres Road near the Papal Cross. We will depart no later than 7.25 am.
Meeting Point: 53.357367, -6.327639 or Google maps https://goo.gl/maps/zdCSEBAxxVfjgVbH6
You will need a telephoto lens preferably with a minimum of 70-200mm. A monopod will help and raingear, warm clothing and a pair of stout shoes or boots are recommended. No need for Tripod
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Virtual Meeting – Competition Judging ‘People in Images’
- 27 Jun 2022
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022
- Club Outing – Bluebells at Killinthomas Wood 08/05/2022
- Club Competition – Abstract 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Red Kites at Avoca 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Huntington Castle 07/04/2022
- Club Outing – Trinity Rugby v Cork Constitution Rugby 07/03/2022