Club Outing – Dodder Wildlife Walk
There are usually many opportunities for photographers along this stretch of the River Dodder in Rathfarnham. It is not uncommon to observe foxes, grey squirrels, grey heron, cormorants and kingfishers here so you should bring the lens with the longest focal length you have.
Meet at 10.30 am
Location: Dodder Road Lower. Directions: coming from Churchtown on Dodder Park Road, turn right at Kong’s Takeaway just before the junction with Rathfarnham Road. Coming from Rathfarnham, turn right at Rathfarnham Bridge, then immediate left. (https://goo.gl/maps/gewL5AU4EWiEsHdd8)
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Shoot With Me Showcase #1
- 05 Dec 2022
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Competition – Reflections 25/11/2022
- Club Outing – Killiney Hill Sunrise 22/11/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Street Photography 18/11/2022
- Club Outing – Avondale House and Gardens 11/11/2022
- Club Outing – Deer Rut, Phoenix Park 05/11/2022
- Club Outing – St Anne’s Park 27/10/2022
- Club Outing – Revisit Red Kites at Avoca 28/09/2022
- Summer Outing – July and August 23/09/2022
- Club Competition – Smartphone Photography 17/09/2022
- Summer Outing – Dublin Street Art 08/07/2022