Club Outing – Dodder Wildlife Walk
There are usually many opportunities for photographers along this stretch of the River Dodder in Rathfarnham. It is not uncommon to observe foxes, grey squirrels, grey heron, cormorants and kingfishers here so you should bring the lens with the longest focal length you have.
Meet at 10.30 am
Location: Dodder Road Lower. Directions: coming from Churchtown on Dodder Park Road, turn right at Kong’s Takeaway just before the junction with Rathfarnham Road. Coming from Rathfarnham, turn right at Rathfarnham Bridge, then immediate left. (https://goo.gl/maps/gewL5AU4EWiEsHdd8)
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Club Portrait Night
- 03 Apr 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Competition – Open 10/03/2023
- Club Outing – Studio Portraits 08/03/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Georgian Doors 24/02/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Zoo 13/02/2023
- Club Outing – Moonrise at Sorrento Park 07/02/2023
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights 22/12/2022