Club Outing – Enduro Mountain Biking
Enduro is a type of mountain bike racing where riders are timed in stages that are primarily downhill. Robbie describes it as a bit like the Liffey Descent without the water and canoes but you have a bike instead! Highly recommended for sports photographers.
The event takes place in Ticknock starting at 9:30
You usually have to do a fair bit of uphill walking to get good access points. It lasts for hours with a steady stream of competitors. Parking at Enduro events can be a challenge in itself, especially if not there early, and so, even more walking may be necessary… you need to have a reasonable level of fitness.
You will need a telephoto lens preferably with a minimum of 70-200mm and a general purpose lens and stout shoes or boots may help and, of course, rain gear (this is Ireland).
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Virtual Meeting – Competition Judging ‘People in Images’
- 27 Jun 2022
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022
- Club Outing – Bluebells at Killinthomas Wood 08/05/2022
- Club Competition – Abstract 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Red Kites at Avoca 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Huntington Castle 07/04/2022
- Club Outing – Trinity Rugby v Cork Constitution Rugby 07/03/2022