Club Outing – Enduro Mountain Biking
Enduro is a type of mountain bike racing where riders are timed in stages that are primarily downhill. Robbie describes it as a bit like the Liffey Descent without the water and canoes but you have a bike instead! Highly recommended for sports photographers.
The event takes place in Ticknock starting at 9:30
You usually have to do a fair bit of uphill walking to get good access points. It lasts for hours with a steady stream of competitors. Parking at Enduro events can be a challenge in itself, especially if not there early, and so, even more walking may be necessary… you need to have a reasonable level of fitness.
You will need a telephoto lens preferably with a minimum of 70-200mm and a general purpose lens and stout shoes or boots may help and, of course, rain gear (this is Ireland).
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Paul O’Brien Astrophotography
- 03 Oct 2022
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – Revisit Red Kites at Avoca 28/09/2022
- Summer Outing – July and August 23/09/2022
- Club Competition – Smartphone Photography 17/09/2022
- Summer Outing – Dublin Street Art 08/07/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Pride 2022 29/06/2022
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022