Club Outing – Enduro Mountain Biking
Enduro is a type of mountain bike racing where riders are timed in stages that are primarily downhill. Robbie describes it as a bit like the Liffey Descent without the water and canoes but you have a bike instead! Highly recommended for sports photographers.
The event takes place in Ticknock starting at 9:30
You usually have to do a fair bit of uphill walking to get good access points. It lasts for hours with a steady stream of competitors. Parking at Enduro events can be a challenge in itself, especially if not there early, and so, even more walking may be necessary… you need to have a reasonable level of fitness.
You will need a telephoto lens preferably with a minimum of 70-200mm and a general purpose lens and stout shoes or boots may help and, of course, rain gear (this is Ireland).
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Bank Holiday – No Meeting
- 06 Feb 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights 22/12/2022
- Club Outing – Bailey Light House 12/12/2022
- Club Outing – Nature on the Dodder 02/12/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Roller Derby 02/12/2022
- Club Competition – Reflections 25/11/2022
- Club Outing – Killiney Hill Sunrise 22/11/2022