Club Outing – Georgian Dublin
Christmas is over, the euphoria has waned and we have all probably gained a pound or two! Let’s get out and enjoy the wonders of this city of ours and glory in its wonderful buildings. There are the grand townhouses, the old tenement and the civic splendours. They are our heritage. So come on and put Christmas behind you and get ready to welcome 2019.
Sunset is at 16:14 and if you’re still around High tide is at 18:05.
We will meet on the corner of Merrion Square and Mount Street at 3:30 pm.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Wildlife with Robbie O’Leary
- 27 Mar 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Wind: 14 KPH
Humidity: 1 %
Visibility: 10 KM
- Club Outing – Sally Gap Sunset 24/03/2023
- Club Competition – Open 10/03/2023
- Club Outing – Studio Portraits 08/03/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Georgian Doors 24/02/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Zoo 13/02/2023
- Club Outing – Moonrise at Sorrento Park 07/02/2023
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023