Club Outing – Guinness Storehouse
We start the New Year with a visit to Ireland’s top visitor destination. This building dates from 1904, with its futuristic steel beam structure in the shape of a giant pint glass and the Gravity Bar as its head.
Ticket price: reduced rate of €16 (normal rate is €25).
We may bring tripods provided 1) we do not photograph other visitors and 2) not use tripods in the Gravity Bar as it is usually very busy.
Meet at the entrance to Guinness Storehouse at 10.50am on Tuesday and please bring entrance fee in cash as we cannot pay separately.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Bank Holiday – No Meeting
- 06 Feb 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights 22/12/2022
- Club Outing – Bailey Light House 12/12/2022
- Club Outing – Nature on the Dodder 02/12/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Roller Derby 02/12/2022
- Club Competition – Reflections 25/11/2022
- Club Outing – Killiney Hill Sunrise 22/11/2022