Club Outing – Howth Castle / Deerpark
We will meet at 11 am in the car park beside the Deerpark Golf Club House. There is a rugged pathway and steps to the top of the hill so bring good walking shoes. A tripod would be useful as there is a canopy of trees and it can be quite dark.
There is a spectacular vista from the top of the hill overlooking Howth (great for panorama shots) and with some luck, there may be still some rhododendrons in bloom. There is also a Dolmen to visit (Portal tomb/Aideen’s Grave) and the National Transport Museum in the castle grounds for those interested.
We will meet at 11 am.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Virtual Meeting – Competition Judging ‘People in Images’
- 27 Jun 2022
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022
- Club Outing – Bluebells at Killinthomas Wood 08/05/2022
- Club Competition – Abstract 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Red Kites at Avoca 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Huntington Castle 07/04/2022
- Club Outing – Trinity Rugby v Cork Constitution Rugby 07/03/2022