Club Outing – Howth Castle / Deerpark
We will meet at 11 am in the car park beside the Deerpark Golf Club House. There is a rugged pathway and steps to the top of the hill so bring good walking shoes. A tripod would be useful as there is a canopy of trees and it can be quite dark.
There is a spectacular vista from the top of the hill overlooking Howth (great for panorama shots) and with some luck, there may be still some rhododendrons in bloom. There is also a Dolmen to visit (Portal tomb/Aideen’s Grave) and the National Transport Museum in the castle grounds for those interested.
We will meet at 11 am.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Autumn SWM Showcase #2
- 04 Dec 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Competition – Street Photography 24/11/2023
- Club Outing – South Wall 20/11/2023
- Club Outing – Massey’s Wood 10/11/2023
- Club Outing – Phoenix Park Deer Rut 02/11/2023
- Club Outing – Mount Usher 25/10/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora 17/10/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough 13/10/2023
- Club Competition – Mono 06/10/2023
- Club Outing – Ballinasloe Horse Fair 05/10/2023
- Taryn Barling – AIPF 03/10/2023