Club Outing – Inistioge and Woodstock
Inistioge is a beautiful and historic village on the river Nore in South Kilkenny. Its special character has made it one of the most visited places in the South East of Ireland for many decades. Nestling in the Nore valley it offers some of the best scenery in the region particularly in the recently restored gardens of the Woodstock estate. Woodstock is home to a mix of formal and informal gardens with an arboretum, walled garden, terraced garden, yew walk and rose garden providing the main interest. Also of significance are two stunning avenues, the Monkey Puzzle Avenue and Noble Fir Avenue.
From the M50 take J9 onto the N7 for Cork /Limerick/Waterford/Kilkenny. N7 becomes the M7. Continue on the M7 to J11. At J11 take the turn off on to the M9, signposted Waterford/Kilkenny/Carlow. Continue on the M9 to J10. Take the left turnoff for Thomastown/Knocktopher. Continue on the R448 to Thomastown. At Thomastown take the R700 to Inistioge.
Meet at the square at 11.00am to have a quick cuppa, take some shots in Inistioge village and have an early lunch before heading up the hill to Woodstock. (There is a cafe in Woodstock but it is small and limited in fare)
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Glendalough
- 07 Oct 2023
- 10:30 am - 2:00 pm
- Taryn Barling – AIPF 03/10/2023
- Club Outing – Emo Court 14/09/2023
- Club Outing – Glencree 06/09/2023
- Club Outing – Summer Break 01/09/2023
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Altamont Gardens 13/08/2023
- Club Outing – Ireland’s Eye 30/06/2023
- Club Outing – Petit Volant 25/06/2023
- Club Competition – Movement 23/06/2023
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2023 Showcase #2 12/06/2023
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2023 Showcase #1 10/06/2023