Club Outing – Irish Open Canoe Slalom
Competitors race alone against the clock through rapids on a course created on the river Liffey marked out by poles (called slalom gates).
The challenge is to pass through approximately twenty gates suspended above the water, avoiding a touch with any part of the boat, paddle, or body.
We will meet at the car park at 10.00 a.m. A telephoto lens is essential.
Venue: Lucan Sluice Weir. There is a small car park located across the road from McDonald’s. It is a ten-minute walk from Lucan village. If the car park is full there is on-street parking in the vicinity.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Sunset at South Quays
- 06 Dec 2020
- 3:15 pm - 6:00 pm
- Club Outing – Grand Canal 08/10/2020
- Club Outing – Dun Laoghaire Sunset 07/10/2020
- Club Outing – War Memorial Gardens 09/09/2020
- Club Outing – Glasnevin National Botanic Gardens 07/09/2020
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2020 28/08/2020
- Club Outing – Fawns & Farmleigh 17/08/2020
- Club Outing – Portrane Cliff Walk 07/08/2020
- Club Outing – Altamont Gardens 28/07/2020
- Club Outing – Emo Court and Rock of Dunamase 22/07/2020
- Club Competition – Within 5km of my Kitchen Table 15/07/2020