Club Outing – Kingfisher on the Dodder
There are usually many opportunities for photographers along this stretch of the River Dodder in Rathfarnham. It is not uncommon to observe foxes, grey squirrels, grey heron, cormorants and kingfishers here so you should bring the lens with the longest focal length you have. Otters have also been seen on two occasions in recent weeks. It’s also just a ten-minute walk to Bushy Park from here.
Location: Dodder Road Lower (https://goo.gl/maps/gewL5AU4EWiEsHdd8)
Directions: coming from Churchtown on Dodder Park Road, turn right at Kong’s Takeaway just before the junction with Rathfarnham Road. Coming from Rathfarnham, turn right at Rathfarnham Bridge, then immediate left.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Virtual Meeting – Competition Judging ‘People in Images’
- 27 Jun 2022
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022
- Club Outing – Bluebells at Killinthomas Wood 08/05/2022
- Club Competition – Abstract 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Red Kites at Avoca 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Huntington Castle 07/04/2022
- Club Outing – Trinity Rugby v Cork Constitution Rugby 07/03/2022