Club Outing – Laytown Races 2019
Laytown races occupy a unique position in the Irish (and English) racing calendar as it is the only race event run on a beach between the tides under the rules of the Turf Club.
There are no permanent facilities with the racetrack and facilities being constructed for one day and dismantled after racing.
The first race is at 4.00pm and the last at 6.40pm. (See the website www.laytownstrandraces.ie)
Parking can be problematical and it is suggested we carpool, park where possible and meet in the enclosure at 2.45pm. The meeting point is just inside the main gate, to the left, where the organisers have their office.
Take the M1 and Exit 7 (Julienstown/Drogheda South) and join the old N1 and then follow signs for Laytown
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Moonrise over the 40-Foot
- 03 Jun 2023
- 9:15 pm - 11:00 pm
- Club Outing – Birds on the Saltees Islands 26/05/2023
- Club Outing – Liffey Decent 24/05/2023
- Club Outing – Malahide Castle and Gardens 19/05/2023
- Club Meeting – Marley Park 16/05/2023
- Club Outing – Killinthomas Bluebells 10/05/2023
- Club Outing – Japanese Gardens and National Stud 05/05/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora Astrophotography 30/04/2023
- Club Outing – Petit Volant Silk Acrobatics 29/04/2023
- Club Outing – Film Noir Studio 28/04/2023
- Club Competition – Natural World 21/04/2023