Club Outing – Laytown Races 2019
Laytown races occupy a unique position in the Irish (and English) racing calendar as it is the only race event run on a beach between the tides under the rules of the Turf Club.
There are no permanent facilities with the racetrack and facilities being constructed for one day and dismantled after racing.
The first race is at 4.00pm and the last at 6.40pm. (See the website www.laytownstrandraces.ie)
Parking can be problematical and it is suggested we carpool, park where possible and meet in the enclosure at 2.45pm. The meeting point is just inside the main gate, to the left, where the organisers have their office.
Take the M1 and Exit 7 (Julienstown/Drogheda South) and join the old N1 and then follow signs for Laytown
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Paul O’Brien Astrophotography
- 03 Oct 2022
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – Revisit Red Kites at Avoca 28/09/2022
- Summer Outing – July and August 23/09/2022
- Club Competition – Smartphone Photography 17/09/2022
- Summer Outing – Dublin Street Art 08/07/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Pride 2022 29/06/2022
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022