Club Outing – Laytown Races 2019
Laytown races occupy a unique position in the Irish (and English) racing calendar as it is the only race event run on a beach between the tides under the rules of the Turf Club.
There are no permanent facilities with the racetrack and facilities being constructed for one day and dismantled after racing.
The first race is at 4.00pm and the last at 6.40pm. (See the website www.laytownstrandraces.ie)
Parking can be problematical and it is suggested we carpool, park where possible and meet in the enclosure at 2.45pm. The meeting point is just inside the main gate, to the left, where the organisers have their office.
Take the M1 and Exit 7 (Julienstown/Drogheda South) and join the old N1 and then follow signs for Laytown
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Virtual Meeting – Competition Judging ‘People in Images’
- 27 Jun 2022
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022
- Club Outing – Bluebells at Killinthomas Wood 08/05/2022
- Club Competition – Abstract 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Red Kites at Avoca 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Huntington Castle 07/04/2022
- Club Outing – Trinity Rugby v Cork Constitution Rugby 07/03/2022