Club Outing – Malahide Estuary
The River Broadmeadow spreads into Malahide Estuary. It is an important habitat for many sea-side plants and one of the most important ornithological sites in the Dublin area.
High tide is at 12:58 and we’ll meet at 10:45, set up and see the birds brought towards us.
You will need a telephoto lens preferably with a minimum of 70-200mm and a general purpose lens. A monopod may help and raingear, warm clothing and a pair of stout shoes/boots are recommended.
Exit M1 at Junction 3, turn left on to R125. At the Pinnockhill roundabout after the Airside Retail Centre, turn right on to the R132. At the third roundabout (Seatown) take the 3rd exit on to a small unnamed road and after crossing the bridge turn right, go under the M1 and continue until you reach the estuary where you can park on the roadside. (https://goo.gl/maps/JR6xQJSinZD2)
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Shoot With Me Showcase #1
- 05 Dec 2022
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Competition – Reflections 25/11/2022
- Club Outing – Killiney Hill Sunrise 22/11/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Street Photography 18/11/2022
- Club Outing – Avondale House and Gardens 11/11/2022
- Club Outing – Deer Rut, Phoenix Park 05/11/2022
- Club Outing – St Anne’s Park 27/10/2022
- Club Outing – Revisit Red Kites at Avoca 28/09/2022
- Summer Outing – July and August 23/09/2022
- Club Competition – Smartphone Photography 17/09/2022
- Summer Outing – Dublin Street Art 08/07/2022