Club Outing – Malahide Estuary
The River Broadmeadow spreads into Malahide Estuary. It is an important habitat for many sea-side plants and one of the most important ornithological sites in the Dublin area.
High tide is at 12:58 and we’ll meet at 10:45, set up and see the birds brought towards us.
You will need a telephoto lens preferably with a minimum of 70-200mm and a general purpose lens. A monopod may help and raingear, warm clothing and a pair of stout shoes/boots are recommended.
Exit M1 at Junction 3, turn left on to R125. At the Pinnockhill roundabout after the Airside Retail Centre, turn right on to the R132. At the third roundabout (Seatown) take the 3rd exit on to a small unnamed road and after crossing the bridge turn right, go under the M1 and continue until you reach the estuary where you can park on the roadside. (https://goo.gl/maps/JR6xQJSinZD2)
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Autumn SWM Showcase #2
- 04 Dec 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – Copper Coast Weekend 30/11/2023
- Club Competition – Street Photography 24/11/2023
- Club Outing – South Wall 20/11/2023
- Club Outing – Massey’s Wood 10/11/2023
- Club Outing – Phoenix Park Deer Rut 02/11/2023
- Club Outing – Mount Usher 25/10/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora 17/10/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough 13/10/2023
- Club Competition – Mono 06/10/2023
- Club Outing – Ballinasloe Horse Fair 05/10/2023