Club Outing – Moonrise at Sorrento Park
This is one of Dublin’s prettiest parks. It’s also one the smallest and the entrance isn’t the most obvious. Located around 16km south of the city centre, you’ll find Sorrento Park’s entrances on Coliemore Road with one through a small blue gate and then the second larger one on the corner of the road. Parking is usually found on the road opposite the main entrance on Sorrento Road, or on Coliemore Road.
Moonrise is at 16.39. We will meet in the park at 15.45 (https://goo.gl/maps/7wjLzj43CKMQRmpV9)
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Autumn SWM Showcase #2
- 04 Dec 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – Copper Coast Weekend 30/11/2023
- Club Competition – Street Photography 24/11/2023
- Club Outing – South Wall 20/11/2023
- Club Outing – Massey’s Wood 10/11/2023
- Club Outing – Phoenix Park Deer Rut 02/11/2023
- Club Outing – Mount Usher 25/10/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora 17/10/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough 13/10/2023
- Club Competition – Mono 06/10/2023
- Club Outing – Ballinasloe Horse Fair 05/10/2023