Club Outing – Portrait Studio Session
We are organising an outing for Saturday 4th March from 10 am to 2 pm for a group of 15 members at Richard Byrnes NGCC studio. The theme will be ‘Burlesque’. It will be an opportunity to see how the studio is set up, a chance to photograph various models and to get a feel for portrait photography.
NGCC will initially set up the lights and will guide the group through a Q&A session.
Olive Gaughan has also kindly offered to help with lighting, posing, and answering any questions you may have.
We will do a follow-up outing for a smaller group, going into more detail, with the theme ‘Hollywood Glam’. The invitation for this will follow later and will be more expensive due to the smaller numbers.
The cost for the 4th of March Burlesque shoot will be €60 per head. We will have 3 models with 2 outfit changes. Can those interested please reply to Liam Slattery, via email only, for record purposes. Please no phone calls or texts.
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights
- 09 Dec 2023
- 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Club Outing – Copper Coast Weekend 30/11/2023
- Club Competition – Street Photography 24/11/2023
- Club Outing – South Wall 20/11/2023
- Club Outing – Massey’s Wood 10/11/2023
- Club Outing – Phoenix Park Deer Rut 02/11/2023
- Club Outing – Mount Usher 25/10/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora 17/10/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough 13/10/2023
- Club Competition – Mono 06/10/2023
- Club Outing – Ballinasloe Horse Fair 05/10/2023