Club Outing – Powerscourt Waterfall
Ireland’ highest waterfall (121m) is set in a beautiful parkland of Beech, Oak, Larch and Pine. An Entrance fee applies.
We will meet at the waterfall at 10.30 am.
What to bring:
- This is Ireland so warm clothing and waterproofs.
- Aside from your camera bring: Tripod, ‘Walk about’ lens, Cable release and Enthusiasm.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
The Club Outing - Powerscourt Waterfall ticket sales has ended!
- Club Outing – Moonrise over the 40-Foot
- 03 Jun 2023
- 9:15 pm - 11:00 pm
- Club Outing – Birds on the Saltees Islands 26/05/2023
- Club Outing – Liffey Decent 24/05/2023
- Club Outing – Malahide Castle and Gardens 19/05/2023
- Club Meeting – Marley Park 16/05/2023
- Club Outing – Killinthomas Bluebells 10/05/2023
- Club Outing – Japanese Gardens and National Stud 05/05/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora Astrophotography 30/04/2023
- Club Outing – Petit Volant Silk Acrobatics 29/04/2023
- Club Outing – Film Noir Studio 28/04/2023
- Club Competition – Natural World 21/04/2023