Club Outing – Rathfarnham Castle
The original castle at Rathfarnham dates back to the Elizabethan period and was built for Archbishop Adam Loftus who later became Lord Chancellor of Ireland. In the late eighteenth century, the house was remodelled on a splendid scale employing some of the finest architects of the day.
We will meet in the courtyard at 11 am as usual.
We have arranged a tour after which we can wander and take photographs at our leisure. We can take tripods but not flash. The group rate of €4 each will apply.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Autumn SWM Showcase #2
- 04 Dec 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – Copper Coast Weekend 30/11/2023
- Club Competition – Street Photography 24/11/2023
- Club Outing – South Wall 20/11/2023
- Club Outing – Massey’s Wood 10/11/2023
- Club Outing – Phoenix Park Deer Rut 02/11/2023
- Club Outing – Mount Usher 25/10/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora 17/10/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough 13/10/2023
- Club Competition – Mono 06/10/2023
- Club Outing – Ballinasloe Horse Fair 05/10/2023