Club Outing – Russborough House
Russborough House and the National Bird of Prey Centre
Two magic outings in one place on the same day. The House and Gardens are open 10 am – 5 pm. The Falconry is open 11 am – 4 pm with a display at 3.30 pm.
Russborough House was built in 1741 by Joseph Leeson, the son of a wealthy brewer in Dublin. Guided tours are available from 10 am to 5 pm.
The Brambles Tea Room is in the unique setting of the former Russborough kitchen.
We’ll meet at 13:30 in the car park (https://goo.gl/maps/kwYsv2hmAzS2).
Russborough is just off the N81 through Blessington
You could bring:
Camera and standard and wide angle lens and a zoom for the birds’ shots. A tripod and cable release, filters and warm and waterproof clothing (this is Ireland after all).
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Hot Air Ballooning Championships Tullamore
- 27 Sep 2023
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Club Outing – Emo Court 14/09/2023
- Club Outing – Glencree 06/09/2023
- Club Outing – Summer Break 01/09/2023
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Altamont Gardens 13/08/2023
- Club Outing – Ireland’s Eye 30/06/2023
- Club Outing – Petit Volant 25/06/2023
- Club Competition – Movement 23/06/2023
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2023 Showcase #2 12/06/2023
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2023 Showcase #1 10/06/2023
- Club Outing – Moonrise over the 40ft 09/06/2023