Club Outing – Russborough House
Russborough House and the National Bird of Prey Centre
Two magic outings in one place on the same day. The House and Gardens are open 10 am – 5 pm. The Falconry is open 11 am – 4 pm with a display at 3.30 pm.
Russborough House was built in 1741 by Joseph Leeson, the son of a wealthy brewer in Dublin. Guided tours are available from 10 am to 5 pm.
The House and Falconry each attract a charge (see websites http://www.russborough.ie and http://nationalbirdofpreycentre.ie/)
The Brambles Tea Room is in the unique setting of the former Russborough kitchen.
We’ll meet at 13:30 in the car park (https://goo.gl/maps/kwYsv2hmAzS2).
Russborough is just off the N81 through Blessington
You could bring:
Camera and standard and wide angle lens and a zoom for the birds’ shots. A tripod and cable release, filters and warm and waterproof clothing (this is Ireland after all).
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Club Portrait Night
- 03 Apr 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Competition – Open 10/03/2023
- Club Outing – Studio Portraits 08/03/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Georgian Doors 24/02/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Zoo 13/02/2023
- Club Outing – Moonrise at Sorrento Park 07/02/2023
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights 22/12/2022