Club Outing – Russborough House
Russborough House and the National Bird of Prey Centre
Two magic outings in one place on the same day. The House and Gardens are open 10 am – 5 pm. The Falconry is open 11 am – 4 pm with a display at 3.30 pm.
Russborough House was built in 1741 by Joseph Leeson, the son of a wealthy brewer in Dublin. Guided tours are available from 10 am to 5 pm.
The Brambles Tea Room is in the unique setting of the former Russborough kitchen.
We’ll meet at 13:30 in the car park (https://goo.gl/maps/kwYsv2hmAzS2).
Russborough is just off the N81 through Blessington
You could bring:
Camera and standard and wide angle lens and a zoom for the birds’ shots. A tripod and cable release, filters and warm and waterproof clothing (this is Ireland after all).
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Summer Outing – Street Art Walk in Town
- 04 Jul 2022
- 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022
- Club Outing – Bluebells at Killinthomas Wood 08/05/2022
- Club Competition – Abstract 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Red Kites at Avoca 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Huntington Castle 07/04/2022
- Club Outing – Trinity Rugby v Cork Constitution Rugby 07/03/2022