Club Outing – Russborough House
Russborough House and the National Bird of Prey Centre
Two magic outings in one place on the same day. The House and Gardens are open 10 am – 5 pm. The Falconry is open 11 am – 4 pm with a display at 3.30 pm.
Russborough House was built in 1741 by Joseph Leeson, the son of a wealthy brewer in Dublin. Guided tours are available from 10 am to 5 pm.
The Brambles Tea Room is in the unique setting of the former Russborough kitchen.
We’ll meet at 13:30 in the car park (https://goo.gl/maps/kwYsv2hmAzS2).
Russborough is just off the N81 through Blessington
You could bring:
Camera and standard and wide angle lens and a zoom for the birds’ shots. A tripod and cable release, filters and warm and waterproof clothing (this is Ireland after all).
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Shoot With Me Showcase #1
- 05 Dec 2022
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Competition – Reflections 25/11/2022
- Club Outing – Killiney Hill Sunrise 22/11/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Street Photography 18/11/2022
- Club Outing – Avondale House and Gardens 11/11/2022
- Club Outing – Deer Rut, Phoenix Park 05/11/2022
- Club Outing – St Anne’s Park 27/10/2022
- Club Outing – Revisit Red Kites at Avoca 28/09/2022
- Summer Outing – July and August 23/09/2022
- Club Competition – Smartphone Photography 17/09/2022
- Summer Outing – Dublin Street Art 08/07/2022