Club Outing – Skerries & Ardgillan Castle
The coastal village of Skerries is full of character, colour and photo opportunities and is easily accessible from Dublin. The grounds of the striking Ardgillan Castle nearby form a regional park, featuring a five-mile network of walking trails through woodland, parkland and gardens. A panorama, taking in Rockabill Lighthouse, Colt Church, Shenick and Lambay Islands may be seen, including Sliabh Foy, the highest of the Cooley Mountains, and the Mourne Mountains can be seen sweeping down to the sea.
We will meet in the car park at Skerries Harbour at 11 am
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Grand Canal 08/10/2020
- Club Outing – Dun Laoghaire Sunset 07/10/2020
- Club Outing – War Memorial Gardens 09/09/2020
- Club Outing – Glasnevin National Botanic Gardens 07/09/2020
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2020 28/08/2020
- Club Outing – Fawns & Farmleigh 17/08/2020
- Club Outing – Portrane Cliff Walk 07/08/2020
- Club Outing – Altamont Gardens 28/07/2020
- Club Outing – Emo Court and Rock of Dunamase 22/07/2020
- Club Competition – Within 5km of my Kitchen Table 15/07/2020