Club Outing – Sunset Light Painting at Tully Graveyard
We will meet at the School (our club car-park) at 6.15pm and carpool from there as the parking is very limited. The graveyard is less than 10 mins drive from the club… There will be enough time to get the lay of the land before darkness sets in and perhaps get some sunset shots.
Sunset is at 6.56pm
The equipment needed for light painting: tripod, good flashlight/ torch or speed light, a cable release for long exposures and warm clothes and boots as we will be waiting for a while for the darkness to descend. Members can bring some props, masks, skeletons if they wish, we can use each other as models or just the old church ruin or gravestones.
Tully Graveyard: https://goo.gl/maps/aaZbaNwV2432
What to bring:
1. This is Ireland so suitable clothing is necessary.
2. Aside from your camera bring:
b. ‘Walkabout’ lens and Wide-angle lens
c. Cable release
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights
- 09 Dec 2023
- 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Club Outing – Copper Coast Weekend 30/11/2023
- Club Competition – Street Photography 24/11/2023
- Club Outing – South Wall 20/11/2023
- Club Outing – Massey’s Wood 10/11/2023
- Club Outing – Phoenix Park Deer Rut 02/11/2023
- Club Outing – Mount Usher 25/10/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora 17/10/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough 13/10/2023
- Club Competition – Mono 06/10/2023
- Club Outing – Ballinasloe Horse Fair 05/10/2023