Club Outing – Toadstools and Autumn
Autumn is the season of mellow fruitfulness which carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons. It is a second spring when every leaf’s a flower! Beneath the colourful canopy, there is an abundance of fungi which we so often miss.
October is that month of misty mornings and golden light and the next club competition is entitled ‘Autumn Colour’ so now is your chance to enjoy the year’s last, loveliest smile.
For the misty members sunrise is at 8:13 am and for others we will meet at 2 pm in the car park. Sunset is 6:04 pm
Take the exit 15 of the M11 on to the R772 and then the R773 turning off into the Devil’s Glen and continuing on the road to the car park.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Moonrise over the 40-Foot
- 03 Jun 2023
- 9:15 pm - 11:00 pm
- Club Outing – Birds on the Saltees Islands 26/05/2023
- Club Outing – Liffey Decent 24/05/2023
- Club Outing – Malahide Castle and Gardens 19/05/2023
- Club Meeting – Marley Park 16/05/2023
- Club Outing – Killinthomas Bluebells 10/05/2023
- Club Outing – Japanese Gardens and National Stud 05/05/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora Astrophotography 30/04/2023
- Club Outing – Petit Volant Silk Acrobatics 29/04/2023
- Club Outing – Film Noir Studio 28/04/2023
- Club Competition – Natural World 21/04/2023