Club Outing – Toadstools and Autumn
Autumn is the season of mellow fruitfulness which carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons. It is a second spring when every leaf’s a flower! Beneath the colourful canopy, there is an abundance of fungi which we so often miss.
October is that month of misty mornings and golden light and the next club competition is entitled ‘Autumn Colour’ so now is your chance to enjoy the year’s last, loveliest smile.
For the misty members sunrise is at 8:13 am and for others we will meet at 2 pm in the car park. Sunset is 6:04 pm
Take the exit 15 of the M11 on to the R772 and then the R773 turning off into the Devil’s Glen and continuing on the road to the car park.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Sunset at South Quays
- 06 Dec 2020
- 3:15 pm - 6:00 pm
- Club Outing – Grand Canal 08/10/2020
- Club Outing – Dun Laoghaire Sunset 07/10/2020
- Club Outing – War Memorial Gardens 09/09/2020
- Club Outing – Glasnevin National Botanic Gardens 07/09/2020
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2020 28/08/2020
- Club Outing – Fawns & Farmleigh 17/08/2020
- Club Outing – Portrane Cliff Walk 07/08/2020
- Club Outing – Altamont Gardens 28/07/2020
- Club Outing – Emo Court and Rock of Dunamase 22/07/2020
- Club Competition – Within 5km of my Kitchen Table 15/07/2020