Club Outing – Toadstools and Autumn
Autumn is the season of mellow fruitfulness which carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons. It is a second spring when every leaf’s a flower! Beneath the colourful canopy, there is an abundance of fungi which we so often miss.
October is that month of misty mornings and golden light and the next club competition is entitled ‘Autumn Colour’ so now is your chance to enjoy the year’s last, loveliest smile.
For the misty members sunrise is at 8:13 am and for others we will meet at 2 pm in the car park. Sunset is 6:04 pm
Take the exit 15 of the M11 on to the R772 and then the R773 turning off into the Devil’s Glen and continuing on the road to the car park.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Bank Holiday – No Meeting
- 06 Feb 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights 22/12/2022
- Club Outing – Bailey Light House 12/12/2022
- Club Outing – Nature on the Dodder 02/12/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Roller Derby 02/12/2022
- Club Competition – Reflections 25/11/2022
- Club Outing – Killiney Hill Sunrise 22/11/2022