Club Outing – Walled Gardens, Russborough
All members intending to attend must go to the club website and register for the outing. They will get a response when they do so.
We meet in the car park at 11.00 am
We will go first to the walled garden when everyone arrives. After that members may wander where they wish.
Bring macro lens (if you have one) as well as a standard lens.
Text cancellations to Sylvia at 087 6815 321
Please note that a parking fee applies.
Following the careful and controlled reopening of the Parklands, Tearooms and Playground in Phases 1 & 2…. in line with Government guidance, the Gift Shop and House have reopened and we are almost back to offering our visitors Russborough’s full range of activities and facilities. This is only possible due to the planning that we have undertaken, to help ensure the safety of our colleagues, our communities and our visitors. This will remain our priority for as long as needed.
Russborough is just off the N81 through Blessington
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Club Outing – Grand Canal 08/10/2020
- Club Outing – Dun Laoghaire Sunset 07/10/2020
- Club Outing – War Memorial Gardens 09/09/2020
- Club Outing – Glasnevin National Botanic Gardens 07/09/2020
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2020 28/08/2020
- Club Outing – Fawns & Farmleigh 17/08/2020
- Club Outing – Portrane Cliff Walk 07/08/2020
- Club Outing – Altamont Gardens 28/07/2020
- Club Outing – Emo Court and Rock of Dunamase 22/07/2020
- Club Competition – Within 5km of my Kitchen Table 15/07/2020