Summer Outing #5 – East Pier (near dlr LexIcon)
Meet at 8 pm at the start of the pier. Individuals may opt to explore Sandycove, the actual Pier or the various local DunLaoighre street scenarios.
Possible shooting options.
1. Boats in harbour (at anchor or in motion)
2. Sunset light on Martello Tower / 40 Foot from pier or Sandycove
3. Street photography around pier, library (incl water features) , cafes, etc..
4. Bandstand / old artillery and other pier/street furniture
5. Sunset views from along the East pier, either looking at light falling on DunLaoighre or scenes towards the docks / Pigeon House
Afterwards (optional from 9.30pm) meet in 40 Foot Pub for a beverage and compare shots.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.