Club Outing – Ardgillan Castle & Skerries
All members intending to attend must register for the outing at the bottom of this page. They will receive an email to confirm their registration.
The coastal village of Skerries is full of character, colour and photo opportunities and is easily accessible from Dublin. The grounds of the striking Ardgillan Castle nearby form a regional park, featuring a five-mile network of walking trails through woodland, parkland and gardens. A panorama, taking in Rockabill Lighthouse, Colt Church, Shenick and Lambay Islands may be seen, including Sliabh Foy, the highest of the Cooley Mountains, and the Mourne Mountains can be seen sweeping down to the sea.
We will meet in the car park at Skerries Harbour at 11 am
For more details contact [email protected].
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Virtual Meeting – Do you want a critique on your image?
- 28 Jun 2021
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – Russborough House & Gardens 02/06/2021
- Club Competition – Up Close and Personal 31/05/2021
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2021 Showcase 2 28/05/2021
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2021 Showcase 1 21/05/2021
- Club Outing – Emo Court and the Rock of Dunamase 17/05/2021
- Club Outing – National Stud & Japanese Gardens 13/05/2021
- Club Competition – The Natural World 09/04/2021
- Club Competition – 2020 Vision 30/01/2021
- Shoot With Me – Autumn 2020 18/12/2020
- Club Outing – Dalkey Hill / Killiney Head 17/12/2020