Club Outing – Bluebells in Killinthomas Wood
Killinthomas Wood is a 200-acre amenity area within 1 mile of Rathangan village. It is a mixed hardwood conifer forest with about 10 km of signposted walks in the wood and these give access to a wide variety of ecosystems. In Spring/early Summer these woods are carpeted with bluebells and wild garlic. It is one of the few yet to be discovered areas of outstanding natural beauty in County Kildare.
It has a good car park, the entrance is free and it is readily accessible for all.
We will meet in the car park at 11 am (https://goo.gl/maps/za53qYUAmiELVG9U9)
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Club Outing – Moonrise over the 40-Foot
- 03 Jun 2023
- 9:15 pm - 11:00 pm
- Club Outing – Birds on the Saltees Islands 26/05/2023
- Club Outing – Liffey Decent 24/05/2023
- Club Outing – Malahide Castle and Gardens 19/05/2023
- Club Meeting – Marley Park 16/05/2023
- Club Outing – Killinthomas Bluebells 10/05/2023
- Club Outing – Japanese Gardens and National Stud 05/05/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora Astrophotography 30/04/2023
- Club Outing – Petit Volant Silk Acrobatics 29/04/2023
- Club Outing – Film Noir Studio 28/04/2023
- Club Competition – Natural World 21/04/2023