Club Outing – Cliff Walk, Portrane
The Portrane to Donabate Cliff Walk is about 4km round trip. A beautiful footpath along the coast connects the beaches of Donabate (Ballcarrick Beach) and Portrane (Tower Bay). The track leads past impressive cliffs and offers magnificent views over the Irish Sea and Lambay Island. There is an abundance of bird and plant life to observe along the way.
From the M50, Use the left 2 lanes to continue on M1 and follow signs for Belfast/Airport/City Centre/Dublin Port…
Keep left to stay on M1, follow signs for Dublin Airport…
At junction 4, Use the left 2 lanes to take the R132 exit to Skerries/Rush/Donabate…
Take R126 to Quay Rd
On entering Portrane, keep right, with the sea on your left, following the road to Tower View Car park
Meet at 11.00 in the car park
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Club Outing – Grand Canal 08/10/2020
- Club Outing – Dun Laoghaire Sunset 07/10/2020
- Club Outing – War Memorial Gardens 09/09/2020
- Club Outing – Glasnevin National Botanic Gardens 07/09/2020
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2020 28/08/2020
- Club Outing – Fawns & Farmleigh 17/08/2020
- Club Outing – Portrane Cliff Walk 07/08/2020
- Club Outing – Altamont Gardens 28/07/2020
- Club Outing – Emo Court and Rock of Dunamase 22/07/2020
- Club Competition – Within 5km of my Kitchen Table 15/07/2020