Club Outing – Cliff Walk, Portrane
The Portrane to Donabate Cliff Walk is about 4km round trip. A beautiful footpath along the coast connects the beaches of Donabate (Ballcarrick Beach) and Portrane (Tower Bay). The track leads past impressive cliffs and offers magnificent views over the Irish Sea and Lambay Island. There is an abundance of bird and plant life to observe along the way.
From the M50, Use the left 2 lanes to continue on M1 and follow signs for Belfast/Airport/City Centre/Dublin Port…
Keep left to stay on M1, follow signs for Dublin Airport…
At junction 4, Use the left 2 lanes to take the R132 exit to Skerries/Rush/Donabate…
Take R126 to Quay Rd
On entering Portrane, keep right, with the sea on your left, following the road to Tower View Car park
Meet at 11.00 in the car park
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Club Outing – Hot Air Ballooning Championships Tullamore
- 27 Sep 2023
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Club Outing – Emo Court 14/09/2023
- Club Outing – Glencree 06/09/2023
- Club Outing – Summer Break 01/09/2023
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Altamont Gardens 13/08/2023
- Club Outing – Ireland’s Eye 30/06/2023
- Club Outing – Petit Volant 25/06/2023
- Club Competition – Movement 23/06/2023
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2023 Showcase #2 12/06/2023
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2023 Showcase #1 10/06/2023
- Club Outing – Moonrise over the 40ft 09/06/2023