Club Outing – Cliff Walk, Portrane
The Portrane to Donabate Cliff Walk is about 4km round trip. A beautiful footpath along the coast connects the beaches of Donabate (Ballcarrick Beach) and Portrane (Tower Bay). The track leads past impressive cliffs and offers magnificent views over the Irish Sea and Lambay Island. There is an abundance of bird and plant life to observe along the way.
From the M50, Use the left 2 lanes to continue on M1 and follow signs for Belfast/Airport/City Centre/Dublin Port…
Keep left to stay on M1, follow signs for Dublin Airport…
At junction 4, Use the left 2 lanes to take the R132 exit to Skerries/Rush/Donabate…
Take R126 to Quay Rd
On entering Portrane, keep right, with the sea on your left, following the road to Tower View Car park
Meet at 11.00 in the car park
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Club Outing – Moonrise over the 40-Foot
- 03 Jun 2023
- 9:15 pm - 11:00 pm
- Club Outing – Birds on the Saltees Islands 26/05/2023
- Club Outing – Liffey Decent 24/05/2023
- Club Outing – Malahide Castle and Gardens 19/05/2023
- Club Meeting – Marley Park 16/05/2023
- Club Outing – Killinthomas Bluebells 10/05/2023
- Club Outing – Japanese Gardens and National Stud 05/05/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora Astrophotography 30/04/2023
- Club Outing – Petit Volant Silk Acrobatics 29/04/2023
- Club Outing – Film Noir Studio 28/04/2023
- Club Competition – Natural World 21/04/2023