Club Outing – Fawns & Farmleigh
FALLOW DEER FAWNS: Fawns are born in May and June. The best months to find fawns are July or August. Photo walking is the easiest way to find them (as we do in the rut). Lens should have a focal length greater than 300mm.
FARMLEIGH ESTATE: Farmleigh Estate is open. Please note that the house and public toilets are closed until further notice. Please observe the Covid 19 social distancing guidelines. The estate includes a walled garden, sunken garden, fountain lawn and lake.
We will meet in the Papal Cross car park at 11.00 am (https://goo.gl/maps/jQ5gDbPFQu8wh3S46).
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Club Outing – Grand Canal 08/10/2020
- Club Outing – Dun Laoghaire Sunset 07/10/2020
- Club Outing – War Memorial Gardens 09/09/2020
- Club Outing – Glasnevin National Botanic Gardens 07/09/2020
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2020 28/08/2020
- Club Outing – Fawns & Farmleigh 17/08/2020
- Club Outing – Portrane Cliff Walk 07/08/2020
- Club Outing – Altamont Gardens 28/07/2020
- Club Outing – Emo Court and Rock of Dunamase 22/07/2020
- Club Competition – Within 5km of my Kitchen Table 15/07/2020