Club Outing – Fawns & Farmleigh
FALLOW DEER FAWNS: Fawns are born in May and June. The best months to find fawns are July or August. Photo walking is the easiest way to find them (as we do in the rut). Lens should have a focal length greater than 300mm.
FARMLEIGH ESTATE: Farmleigh Estate is open. Please note that the house and public toilets are closed until further notice. Please observe the Covid 19 social distancing guidelines. The estate includes a walled garden, sunken garden, fountain lawn and lake.
We will meet in the Papal Cross car park at 11.00 am (https://goo.gl/maps/jQ5gDbPFQu8wh3S46).
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Summer Outing – Street Art Walk in Town
- 04 Jul 2022
- 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022
- Club Outing – Bluebells at Killinthomas Wood 08/05/2022
- Club Competition – Abstract 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Red Kites at Avoca 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Huntington Castle 07/04/2022
- Club Outing – Trinity Rugby v Cork Constitution Rugby 07/03/2022