Club Outing – Fawns & Farmleigh
FALLOW DEER FAWNS: Fawns are born in May and June. The best months to find fawns are July or August. Photo walking is the easiest way to find them (as we do in the rut). Lens should have a focal length greater than 300mm.
FARMLEIGH ESTATE: Farmleigh Estate is open. Please note that the house and public toilets are closed until further notice. Please observe the Covid 19 social distancing guidelines. The estate includes a walled garden, sunken garden, fountain lawn and lake.
We will meet in the Papal Cross car park at 11.00 am (https://goo.gl/maps/jQ5gDbPFQu8wh3S46).
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Club Meeting – Club Portrait Night
- 03 Apr 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Competition – Open 10/03/2023
- Club Outing – Studio Portraits 08/03/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Georgian Doors 24/02/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Zoo 13/02/2023
- Club Outing – Moonrise at Sorrento Park 07/02/2023
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights 22/12/2022