Club Outing – Malahide Castle
NB: it is necessary to book online with the venue in advance. This process also involves setting up an account with them at https://www.malahidecastleandgardens.ie/. Please also register for this outing on the Offshoot website.
Three outings rolled into one: Visit the Castle or wander through the Gardens or the Butterfly House. Occupied for eight centuries by the Talbot family from 1185 to 1970 Malahide Castle is always worth a visit.
We will meet in the car park at 10.30 am – https://goo.gl/maps/E7EmPQh5U2v4Pbm99
Malahide Castle Guided Tour (including access to Gardens and Butterfly House) €14
Gardens and Butterfly House €7.50
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Bank Holiday – No Meeting
- 06 Feb 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights 22/12/2022
- Club Outing – Bailey Light House 12/12/2022
- Club Outing – Nature on the Dodder 02/12/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Roller Derby 02/12/2022
- Club Competition – Reflections 25/11/2022
- Club Outing – Killiney Hill Sunrise 22/11/2022