Club Outing – Nature Photography (Dodder River)
There are usually many opportunities for photographers along this stretch of the River Dodder in Rathfarnham. It is not uncommon to observe foxes, grey squirrels, dippers, grey herons, little egrets and kingfishers here so you should bring the lens with the longest focal length you have. Jays to have been seen in recent weeks. It’s also just a ten-minute walk to Bushy Park from here.
Meet at the weir 11.00 am
Location: Dodder Road Lower. Directions: coming from Churchtown on Dodder Park Road, turn right at Kong’s Takeaway just before the junction with Rathfarnham Road. Coming from Rathfarnham, turn right at Rathfarnham Bridge, then immediate left.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Virtual Meeting – AGM
- 06 Dec 2021
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Liz Roulston – LIPF 29/11/2021
- Club Outing – Mount Usher Gardens 13/11/2021
- Club Outing – Cloghlea Woods 08/11/2021
- Club Outing – Coliemore Harbour Sunrise 01/11/2021
- Club Outing – Dublin Zoo Wild Lights 01/11/2021
- Club Outing – Phoenix Park Deer Rut 27/10/2021
- Club Outing – Scotsman’s Bay ‘Harvest Moon’ 25/10/2021
- Club Outing – Oldcastle Point-to-Point 28/09/2021
- Club Competition – Smartphone Photography 27/09/2021
- Club Outing – Powerscourt Waterfall 16/09/2021