Club Outing – Russborough Walled Gardens
All members intending to attend must go to the club website and register for the outing. They will get a response when they do so.
We meet in the car park at 10.45 am
We will go first to the walled garden when everyone arrives. After that members may wander where they wish. Bring a macro lens (if you have one) as well as a standard lens.
Please note that a parking fee applies (change needed) and that the RHSI request donations to help fund their work in the walled garden. (€3 pp suggested).
Dining – A mobile takeaway cafe is open Wednesdays to Sundays from 11 am to 4 pm serving refreshments and snacks.
Shopping – CLOSED
House Tours, Walled Garden & Maze – CLOSED
Toilets – OPEN
Russborough is just off the N81 through Blessington
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Text cancellations to Sylvia at 087 6815 321
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Club Meeting – Wildlife with Robbie O’Leary
- 27 Mar 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – Sally Gap Sunset 24/03/2023
- Club Competition – Open 10/03/2023
- Club Outing – Studio Portraits 08/03/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Georgian Doors 24/02/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Zoo 13/02/2023
- Club Outing – Moonrise at Sorrento Park 07/02/2023
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023