Club Outing – Snow Moon at Dillon Park
The Native American tribes gave distinctive names to each full moon and the February full moon became known as the Snow Moon or the Hungry Moon because of the harsh weather conditions.
In Ireland, it will rise 20 minutes before sunset and by sunset, it should be over Dalkey island.
Moonrise is at 5:11 pm and Sunset is 5:37 pm.
We will meet in Dillon’s Park, Dalkey at 4:40 pm.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Club Meeting – Autumn SWM Showcase #2
- 04 Dec 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – Copper Coast Weekend 30/11/2023
- Club Competition – Street Photography 24/11/2023
- Club Outing – South Wall 20/11/2023
- Club Outing – Massey’s Wood 10/11/2023
- Club Outing – Phoenix Park Deer Rut 02/11/2023
- Club Outing – Mount Usher 25/10/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora 17/10/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough 13/10/2023
- Club Competition – Mono 06/10/2023
- Club Outing – Ballinasloe Horse Fair 05/10/2023