Club Outing – Snowdrops at Altamont Gardens
ARE YOU A GALANTHOPHILE
If you think you are then you won’t want to miss the Snowdrops Festival at Altamont Gardens. Even if you’re not a Galanthophile just come and see a beautiful estate with lawns and sculpted yews that slope down to a lake ringed by rare trees and rhododendrons. An Arboretum, Bog Garden and Ice Age Glen, sheltered by ancient oaks and flanked by huge stone outcrops, all leading down to the banks of the River Slaney. Altamont Gardens are unique – and wholly enchanting.
What to bring: Camera wide-angle lens/ macro / short zoom, a tripod and cable release, warm and waterproof clothing (this is Ireland after all).
We will meet in the car park at 11 am (https://goo.gl/maps/rvCDU4XsTGus89Wa8)
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Club Exhibition – DLR Lexicon
- 12 Jul 2022 - 23 Aug 2022
- 6:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Summer Outing – Dublin Street Art 08/07/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Pride 2022 29/06/2022
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022
- Club Outing – Bluebells at Killinthomas Wood 08/05/2022
- Club Competition – Abstract 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Red Kites at Avoca 06/05/2022