Club Outing – St Patrick’s Day
The first St Patrick’s Day parade in Dublin didn’t take place until 1931 and until 1961 the sale of alcohol was completely banned on the day. Come and enjoy a day of revelry and a celebration of all things Irish. Don’t forget to wear green! And the festivities spill over into Dublin’s pubs after the parade.
We will meet at the Fusilier’s Arch, St Stephen’s Green at 2 pm.
The Parade starts at noon and follows the route:
Parnell Square, O’Connell Street, Westmoreland Street, Dame Street, Lord Edward Street, Nicholas Street/ Patrick Street finishing at St Patrick’s Cathedral.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Summer Outing – Street Art Walk in Town
- 04 Jul 2022
- 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022
- Club Outing – Bluebells at Killinthomas Wood 08/05/2022
- Club Competition – Abstract 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Red Kites at Avoca 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Huntington Castle 07/04/2022
- Club Outing – Trinity Rugby v Cork Constitution Rugby 07/03/2022