Club Outing – War Memorial Gardens
The Irish National War Memorial Gardens at Islandbridge, Dublin, were designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens (1869-1944), and commemorate the memory of the Irish men and women who died in the First World War. The Gardens have figured strongly in peacekeeping ceremonies, and remain the focus of commemorative events today.
The Gardens are a popular recreational destination for both the local community and international visitors alike.
Located on South Circular Rd, Islandbridge. Entrance from Con Colbert Rd. and South Circular Rd. (Phoenix Park end – https://goo.gl/maps/c2jDdHUG8oGekR2E6)
We will meet in the car park at 11 am as usual.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Club Meeting – Shoot With Me Showcase #1
- 05 Dec 2022
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Competition – Reflections 25/11/2022
- Club Outing – Killiney Hill Sunrise 22/11/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Street Photography 18/11/2022
- Club Outing – Avondale House and Gardens 11/11/2022
- Club Outing – Deer Rut, Phoenix Park 05/11/2022
- Club Outing – St Anne’s Park 27/10/2022
- Club Outing – Revisit Red Kites at Avoca 28/09/2022
- Summer Outing – July and August 23/09/2022
- Club Competition – Smartphone Photography 17/09/2022
- Summer Outing – Dublin Street Art 08/07/2022