Club Outing – War Memorial Gardens
The Irish National War Memorial Gardens at Islandbridge, Dublin, were designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens (1869-1944), and commemorate the memory of the Irish men and women who died in the First World War. The Gardens have figured strongly in peacekeeping ceremonies, and remain the focus of commemorative events today.
The Gardens are a popular recreational destination for both the local community and international visitors alike.
Located on South Circular Rd, Islandbridge. Entrance from Con Colbert Rd. and South Circular Rd. (Phoenix Park end – https://goo.gl/maps/c2jDdHUG8oGekR2E6)
We will meet in the car park at 11 am as usual.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Club Outing – Hot Air Ballooning Championships Tullamore
- 27 Sep 2023
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Club Outing – Emo Court 14/09/2023
- Club Outing – Glencree 06/09/2023
- Club Outing – Summer Break 01/09/2023
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Altamont Gardens 13/08/2023
- Club Outing – Ireland’s Eye 30/06/2023
- Club Outing – Petit Volant 25/06/2023
- Club Competition – Movement 23/06/2023
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2023 Showcase #2 12/06/2023
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2023 Showcase #1 10/06/2023
- Club Outing – Moonrise over the 40ft 09/06/2023