Club Meeting – Practical Night on Reviewing Images
We ask all members attending to bring along 2 or 3 small “5×7” size prints of their images.
We will split the attendees into multiple groups of 5 or 6 people who will take 2 or 3 minutes discussing each of their images with each other. After 20 minute intervals we’ll ask the members to swap groups and repeat the process.
The items that members should consider discussing are items like:
- What were they trying to achieve when taking the image?
- What they like about the image?
- How they believe the image could be improved or what they would do differently if they had a chance?
- Virtual Meeting – Competition Judging ‘People in Images’
- 27 Jun 2022
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022
- Club Outing – Bluebells at Killinthomas Wood 08/05/2022
- Club Competition – Abstract 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Red Kites at Avoca 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Huntington Castle 07/04/2022
- Club Outing – Trinity Rugby v Cork Constitution Rugby 07/03/2022