Club Meeting – Practical Night on Reviewing Images
We ask all members attending to bring along 2 or 3 small “5×7” size prints of their images.
We will split the attendees into multiple groups of 5 or 6 people who will take 2 or 3 minutes discussing each of their images with each other. After 20 minute intervals we’ll ask the members to swap groups and repeat the process.
The items that members should consider discussing are items like:
- What were they trying to achieve when taking the image?
- What they like about the image?
- How they believe the image could be improved or what they would do differently if they had a chance?
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights
- 09 Dec 2023
- 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Club Outing – Copper Coast Weekend 30/11/2023
- Club Competition – Street Photography 24/11/2023
- Club Outing – South Wall 20/11/2023
- Club Outing – Massey’s Wood 10/11/2023
- Club Outing – Phoenix Park Deer Rut 02/11/2023
- Club Outing – Mount Usher 25/10/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora 17/10/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough 13/10/2023
- Club Competition – Mono 06/10/2023
- Club Outing – Ballinasloe Horse Fair 05/10/2023