Club Outing – Astro Photography at Lough Tay
This is a night shoot. We will meet at 10.30 pm.
The objective is to shoot the Milky Way, although it is a little late in the season. For those who are unfamiliar we will discuss settings and focussing etc. on the night.
Aside from your camera bring:
b. Wide-angle lens
c. A cable release
d. A strong Head-torch, preferably with a red light function as well.
e. A flask with a hot drink and some snacks to keep warm.
The weather forecast is “mixed”. We will need clear skies, so we will make a call on Saturday morning as to whether we will proceed with the shoot.
The meeting point is Lough Tay Viewing Point on Google Maps.
This is Ireland so suitable clothing is necessary.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Liam Haines AV – Open Competition Hand-In
- 30 Jan 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights 22/12/2022
- Club Outing – Bailey Light House 12/12/2022
- Club Outing – Nature on the Dodder 02/12/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Roller Derby 02/12/2022
- Club Competition – Reflections 25/11/2022
- Club Outing – Killiney Hill Sunrise 22/11/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Street Photography 18/11/2022