Club Outing – Astro Photography at Lough Tay
This is a night shoot. We will meet at 10.30 pm.
The objective is to shoot the Milky Way, although it is a little late in the season. For those who are unfamiliar we will discuss settings and focussing etc. on the night.
Aside from your camera bring:
b. Wide-angle lens
c. A cable release
d. A strong Head-torch, preferably with a red light function as well.
e. A flask with a hot drink and some snacks to keep warm.
The weather forecast is “mixed”. We will need clear skies, so we will make a call on Saturday morning as to whether we will proceed with the shoot.
The meeting point is Lough Tay Viewing Point on Google Maps.
This is Ireland so suitable clothing is necessary.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Moonrise over the 40-Foot
- 03 Jun 2023
- 9:15 pm - 11:00 pm
- Club Outing – Birds on the Saltees Islands 26/05/2023
- Club Outing – Liffey Decent 24/05/2023
- Club Outing – Malahide Castle and Gardens 19/05/2023
- Club Meeting – Marley Park 16/05/2023
- Club Outing – Killinthomas Bluebells 10/05/2023
- Club Outing – Japanese Gardens and National Stud 05/05/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora Astrophotography 30/04/2023
- Club Outing – Petit Volant Silk Acrobatics 29/04/2023
- Club Outing – Film Noir Studio 28/04/2023
- Club Competition – Natural World 21/04/2023